Release time：2023-03-27 20:06:02
On March 27,2023,on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the establishment of company, Xi'an Sailong launched T200 electron beam 3D printing system. A number of customers from aerospace, nuclear, medical and other industries participated in the conference.Technical characteristics and advantages of T200 system were understood in detail, and positive interaction was carried out.Relevant customers also signed cooperation agreement with Sailong. The conference was chaired by deputy general manager Wang Hui.
General Manager Xiang Changshu delivered a speech to welcome all customers and express gratitude for the long-term attention, support and choice of Sailong. The company will continuously improve its technical strength, product quality and service level, and provide customers with better metal 3D printing solutions.
Manager Zhao Pei introduced T200 system in detail. As the world's first SEBM system equipped with an indirectly heated electron gun, it breaks through the contradiction between power, accuracy, cathode life and cost, and can meet needs of high-precision, low-cost and mass manufacturing of complex parts in aerospace, nuclear, medical and other industries.
1. The build size of T200 is 200×200×450 mm that can fully exert SEBM advantages of stacked printing. Taking φ44mm Titanium alloy acetabular cup as an example, 288 pieces can be produced in a single furnace and manufacturing time is less than 100 hours.
2. The electron gun has a beam power of 6kW that can quickly preheat the powder bed of 200×200 mm2 up to 1300 ℃ above and significantly improves printing efficiency.
3. The minimum beam diameter is less than 100μm that breaks the existing cognition of low build accuracy of SEBM system, meeting printing needs of high-precision parts.
4. The filament lifespan is greater than 500 hours that can meet continuous and long-term printing requirement for large-size parts or mass production of parts.
5. The electron gun cathode and auxiliary cathode are both made of tungsten material, which has good durability and is conducive to low-cost manufacturing of parts.
At the new product launch, Sailong also showed multiple printing applications such as full-plate Titanium alloy acetabular cups, Titanium-Aluminum blades, and high-precision Copper induction coils manufactured by T200 system, reflecting its excellent manufacturing capabilities in different application scenarios and materials.
Since the launch of the first commercial SEBM system in China in 2015, Sailong has always been based on the frontier of SEBM system and technology. It is market-oriented and user-centered. Based on various application scenarios, it has launched multiple types of SEBM systems and formed batch sales, contributing to the rapid development of various industries. Sailong will take this new product launch conference as an opportunity to continue to refine its technology and help industrial manufacturing develop in a faster, more refined, more economical and more convenient direction.